Please join us for a lively workshop with Broc Romanek, editor of TheCorporateCounsel.net, on how to improve the usability of your proxy statement. Broc will address questions such as:
- Who actually reads these things? Who is our audience?
- What if we don't know how to create tables, graphs or charts?
- This sounds like time- and cost-intensive work – is it worth it?
- How can we most effectively tell our story on governance and compensation decisions?
- How can we make our proxy statement shorter?
- Change sounds scary – how do we sell it to our board and management team?
- If we want to take some baby steps at first, where should we start?
- Does it really matter? Can making our proxy statement more usable truly affect voting results?
The program will also preview what you should be doing now in the wake of the SEC's pay-ratio proposal.
An application for 1 hour of standard Minnesota CLE credit will be submitted.
There is no fee for this program.
For more information and to view a detailed agenda, pleaseclick here.
Please register using the link below by November 1, 2013.