Faegre Baker Daniels is bringing together its employment trial lawyers, a panel of in-house counsel who have managed employment litigation, and a retired federal judge who has ruled on and mediated a host of employment lawsuits for a fast-paced, sophisticated half-day seminar featuring in-depth discussions on complex employment litigation issues.
The seminar will include:
- In-House Counsel Panel: Best Practices for Responding to a Threatened Claim, with representatives from Boston Scientific Corporation and Honeywell
- Keynote Presentation by Retired U.S. District Court Chief Judge James Rosenbaum: Strategies for Dismissing, Trying and Resolving Employment Lawsuits
- Recent Trends and Developments in Complex Employment Litigation
- Cutting Edge Issues in FLSA Litigation
- Breakout Sessions on Religious Accommodation Claims, Non-Compete Litigation, and Class Compensation Discrimination Litigation
- BONUS OPTIONAL SESSION: Ethical Traps for In-House Counsel
An application for Minnesota CLE credit will be submitted, including one hour of ethics credit. This program is also being submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review for continuing education credits.