Nick Manetto of FaegreBD Consulting will speak on "Putting It Into Practice: Forging Strategic Relationships to Advance Your Organizational Goals" at the National Association for Gifted Children's (NAGC) 21st Annual State Affiliate Conference. During this session on March 11, Nick will share his expertise on effective communications and advocacy initiatives to achieve public policy goals.
NAGC is an organization of parents, teachers, educators and community leaders who unite to address the needs of children and youth with demonstrated gifts and talents as well as those who may be able to develop their talent potential. The conference features speakers from the NAGC and state affiliates on topics such as:
- Federal and state legislative advocacy strategies
- Common core standards for gifted students
- State policies and services for gifted students
- Using technology in advocacy
- Positioning your state as a leader in professional development
The conference will conclude with a day of congressional visits.