We are pleased to invite you to the Faegre Baker Daniels' 2013 M&A Conference – Indianapolis. This half-day seminar will deliver timely and practical insights on deal execution from investment bankers, private equity professionals, strategic acquirers, attorneys and accountants. Specific topics include:
• Market Update – Current Deal Activity, Valuations and Outlook
• Current Trends- M&A Deal Terms and Tactics
• Preparing a Company for Sale- Maximizing Curb Appeal
• Carve Outs – Special Considerations When Selling or Buying a Business Unit
• Earn Outs – I Will Gladly Pay You Tuesday
We believe Indiana has long needed an annual convening function for those in the deal-making community to share insights on complex M&A topics, meet other transaction professionals from around the Midwest, and learn more about the local deal community. We hope you can join us in this effort.
The conference will offer insights from national and local M&A professionals and their advisors on doing deals in today's economy. Panelists, including members of the media and nationally recognized leaders in strategic and private equity M&A, finance, tax, law, accounting, investment banking and other areas of business, will provide relevant and lively discussions on M&A activity and market trends.
For more information and to register, click here.