The Faegre Baker Daniels Franchise Summit is a "can't miss" event for franchise executives from across the country. Attendees gain information that enables them to make a meaningful and immediate difference in their brands and franchise systems. This year will will be our best ever, as we have expanded the event to begin the afternoon of July 31 and continue through a full day on August 1. You don't want to miss it!
A few of our dynamic speakers include:
- Steve Romaniello, Managing Director, Roark Capital Group, IFA Chair
- Darrell Johnson, Franchise Economist and CEO, FRANdata
- Carol Grannis and Cindy Maher, Co-founders, Leading Edge Coaching and Development
- Rhoda Olsen, CEO, Great Clips
- Mike Bidwell, President and COO, The Dwyer Group
- Melanie Bergeron, Chair of the Board, Two Men and a Truck
- Shelly Sun, CEO, BrightStar
- Susan Black-Beth, COO, Super Wash
- Rocco Fiorentino, Director, Swiss Farms and Saxbys Coffee
- Sam Ballas, President & CEO, East Coast Wings & Grill
- Steve Overholser, CFO, Great Clips
- Tony Gioia, CEO, Togo's
- Steve Davidson, CEO, Robeks
- Reeves McGee, Managing Director, IMC
The topics we will cover during the panel conversations include leadership that delivers sustainable results and makes a game-changing difference in a franchise system, how to lead through innovation and change, leadership with a focus on unit level economics, leadership with the undying devotion to your brand promise, leadership beyond the executive team (including grooming the next level of leadership), and how to include and embrace franchisees through leadership.
We are pleased to have many of the country's top franchise suppliers as sponsors for this year's Summit.
- Edwards Global Solutions
- Franchise America Finance
- Franchise Business Review
- Hot Dish Advertising
- Infiniti HR
- Jones Group
- Leading Edge Coaching & Development
- Marsh & McLennan Agency
- MSA Worldwide
- Profit Mastery's
- Weise Communications
- Wells fargo
For more information and to register click here.