This complimentary half-day seminar will address several recent and upcoming changes in both federal and Illinois law impacting employers in the hospitality industry — and will provide practical advice on responding to those changes. Attorneys from Faegre Baker Daniels' labor and employment group and benefits group will cover the following topics during the five-session seminar:
- An ERISA Wellness Check-Up
- Addressing Gender Identity Issues in the Workplace
- I-9 & Immigration Housekeeping: 10 Things All Hospitality Employers Need to Know Before the Government Checks In
- Are You Recording This? Best Practices for Conducting Effective (and Permissible) Workplace Investigations
- Hey, You Can't Do That! (or Can You...): Keeping Up With the Ever-Changing Landscape of Employment Laws
An application for standard Illinois CLE credit will be submitted. The program will also be submitted to the HR Certification Institute for continuing education credit review.
There is no fee to participate.
Questions? Please contact Lindsey Merek at lindsey.merek@FaegreBD.com or +1 317 237 1289.