The FaegreBD Franchise Summit is a "can't miss" event for franchise executives nationally. The 2015 Summit will focus on building, maintaining and capitalizing on the power of collaborative franchise relationships and enhancing the franchise system’s effectiveness in delivering on the brand promise — key difference makers that will help franchisors and franchisees overcome current business and regulatory challenges.
International Franchise Association Chair Melanie Bergeron will join us as keynote speaker. Melanie is a strong and visionary leader in franchising and the chair of Two Men and a Truck. We also are pleased to announce two outstanding guest speakers: Gerry O’Brion who will talk about What Big Brands Know! and Waldo Waldman who will talk about Wingman Leadership.
The best and brightest franchisor and franchisee leaders will enrich the event with their perspectives on best practices. Speakers and panel discussions will address:
- How can franchisors and franchisees effectively relate to one another?
- How can franchisors and franchisees collaborate versus confront?
- How do franchisors and franchisees evolve the system, products and services in ways that make sense at the customer level, the unit level and the franchisor level?
- How can franchisors and franchisees effectively deliver on the brand promise despite franchise leadership nuances, field support challenges and external forces that focus on “too much control?”
Our commitment is to make a difference for attendees as they focus on growing their businesses even as external forces like the NLRB (joint employer), SEIU and other regulatory efforts challenge the franchise business model. Together, strong franchisors and franchisees will overcome those challenges and thrive. Divided franchisors and franchisees will struggle.
Other speakers/panelists include:
- Rhoda Olsen, CEO, Great Clips
- Catherine Monson, CEO, FASTSIGNS International
- Mike Bidwell, CEO and President, The Dwyer Group
- Jeff Heck, Vice President, Roark Capital Group
- Sam Ballas, CEO and President, East Coast Wings & Grill
- Ken Hutcheson, President, U.S. Lawns
- Steve White, President and COO, PuroSystems
- Shane Evans, Co-Founder and President, Massage Heights
- Steve Hockett, President, Great Clips
- Tony Gioia, CEO, Togo’s
- Barbara Moran-Goodrich, CEO, Moran Family of Brands
- David Barr, PMTD Restaurants, Marietta, GA
- Aziz Hashim, CEO, NRD Capital Management, Atlanta, GA
- Tamra Kennedy, Taco John’s Owner, Roseville, MN
- Tim Lightner, Two Men and a Truck Owner, Madison, WI
- Susan Rather, BrightStar Owner, Madison, WI
- Jeff Tews, BrightStar Owner, Madison, WI
- Brian Stevens, Great Clips Owner, St. Paul, MN
- Saunda Kitchen, Mr. Rooter Owner, Sonoma, CA
- Mitch Cohen, Baskin Robins Dunkin Donuts Owner, Long Island, NY
In case that’s not enough, we will end each day with networking and cocktails at some of Minneapolis’ finest restaurants/rooftop bars. This is one Summit you will not want to miss!
For more information, including a detailed agenda and information on the event room block at the Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown, please visit the event website.
There is no fee to participate.
Due to the popularity of this event and our desire to accommodate as many franchisors as possible, we are unable to accept reservations from suppliers outside of our current sponsors.
Questions? Contact Lindsey Merek at +1 317 237 1289 or lindsey.merek@FaegreBD.com.