The immigration and global mobility team at Faegre Baker Daniels is delighted to invite you to a free webinar focused on the important changes to the Visa Bulletin and I-485 application process announced by the Department of Labor (DOL) and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on September 9. This will be a short, 60-minute informal session where our speakers will provide you with an update on this and other important immigration hot topics. We will then give you an opportunity to ask questions. This webinar is part of a series of immigration and global mobility webinars presented by our U.S. and global teams in 2015.
Please join us as we discuss:
- Important Visa Bulletin and I-485 Changes for Filings Starting October 1
- Updates on the F-1 OPT STEM Rule and Recent Decision of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- USCIS Guidance on Amended and New H-1B Petitions After Matter of Simeio Solutions, LLC
- USCIS Memorandum — L-1B Adjudications Policy Issued August 17, 2015
- Recent BALCA Decisions on the PERM Labor Certification Process
- Important I-9 and E-Verify Reminders
- And more!
This webinar will be a fast-paced session discussing many recent updates in U.S. business immigration. Please come with your questions on these and other U.S. immigration issues.
Speakers: Beth Carlson, Sarah Kilibarda, Sari Long
Questions? Contact Lindsey Merek at +1 317 237 1289 or lindsey.merek@FaegreBD.com