Please join us for our annual proxy season seminar on Thursday, January 14, 2016 to discuss developments and trends affecting the upcoming year-end reporting and proxy season for public companies.
During the seminar, we will:
• Discuss recently adopted and proposed SEC rulemakings, including:
o Pay-ratio disclosures
o Pay for performance disclosures
o Hedging disclosures
o Clawback policies
• Provide updates on current governance trends, including proxy access
• Discuss best practices for related party transaction analysis and new PCAOB audit procedures
• Review trends in disclosures on director qualifications and audit committee practices
• Discuss trends in financial reporting and internal controls assessments
• Summarize recent changes to ISS and Glass Lewis voting policies
• Provide an update on the conflict minerals rules
• Review SEC comments
• Provide examples of disclosures reflecting current trends
• Provide compliance and disclosure checklists
An application for standard Colorado CLE credit will be submitted. CPE credit will be available.
There is no fee to participate.
Questions? Contact Mesha Hegna at mesha.hegna@FaegreBD.com or +1 612 766 7145.