Please join us on November 3 for our annual half-day update on legal issues facing the construction industry, powered by Bruner & O'Connor on Construction Law and the construction lawyers of Faegre Baker Daniels. Author Pat O'Connor will be among the speakers covering the following topics:
- Reforming Construction Defect Litigation in Colorado: The Need for a Homeowners’ Bill of Rights
- Joinder of Parties in Construction Arbitrations
- Managing Risks on P3 Projects
- The AIA’s New A201 General Conditions: Debating the Interests of Owners and Contractors
- An Inside Look at the New AIA A201 General Conditions' Insurance Exhibit
Speakers from Faegre Baker Daniels and leading contractors, subcontractors, designers, owners, sureties, insurance professionals, consultants, service providers and legal professionals will share their perspectives on how the industry should be thinking about challenges in the evolving construction law landscape.
Questions? Please contact Angela Wood at +1 303 607 3662 or angela.wood@FaegreBD.com