You're invited to Faegre Baker Daniels’ fourth biennial Food & Agriculture National Conference. This dynamic, full-day conference will feature engaging plenary sessions and interactive panel discussions on a wide range of topics relevant to these crucial industries. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in multiple breakout sessions addressing opportunities and legal challenges facing agricultural production and food processing and labeling. Speakers include senior business leaders, in-house lawyers, industry regulators, national trade association representatives and senior academic leaders.
Breakout session topics include:
- The Food Safety Modernization Act
- International trade in U.S. agricultural products
- Food advertising, labeling and marketing
- The changing landscape of environmental regulation and litigation
- The global regulatory environment
- Criminal liability for food contamination
Avian influenza lessons learned and future preparation
Doing business in China
Big data, drones and agriculture
Agribusiness finance and recent M&A trends
- Tim Hassinger, President and CEO of Dow AgroSciences
- Jeff Simmons, President of Elanco Animal Health
- Rebecca Buckner, Ph.D., Interim Director of FSMA Operations, FDA
Attendees will have many opportunities for networking with their industry colleagues throughout the day and during the closing reception.
Standard Registration: $395/person
Faegre Baker Daniels Clients: Complimentary
Continental breakfast, lunch and a networking reception are included in the registration fee. Space is limited.
View our brief 2014 Food & Agriculture National Conference highlight video.
Questions? Contact Angela Wood at +1 303 607 3662 or angela.wood@FaegreBD.com.