Please join us on October 19 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse for our free annual half-day update on legal issues facing the construction industry, powered by OnConstructionLaw.com and the Faegre Baker Daniels construction law team.
This year’s topics will include:
- Key Risks in Construction Manager At Risk (CMAR) contract documents
- Issues affecting public projects in Indiana (panel discussion)
- Labor and employment challenges impacting construction projects (panel discussion)
- Diverse perspectives from in-house counsel at leading Indiana construction and design firms (panel discussion)
- Highlights of recent and upcoming issues covered on OnConstructionLaw.com
Leading construction industry speakers will join us from:
- BMW Constructors
- BSA LifeStructures
- City of Carmel, Indiana
- City of Indianapolis
- Faegre Baker Daniels
- Indiana Constructors
- Meyer Najem Construction
- Milestone Contractors
- Rieth-Riley Construction
- Wurster Construction Company
An application for Indiana Continuing Legal Education (CLE) has been submitted. A certificate of attendance will be presented to attendees to submit for individual AIA and DBIA credits.
There is no fee to attend.
Questions? Please contact Angela Wood at +1 303 607 3662 or angela.wood@FaegreBD.com.