From changing wage/hour regulations to shifting immigration policies, the past year has brought forth a number of high-impact developments in employment law. Please join your friends at Faegre Baker Daniels for a fast-paced, half-day seminar focused on cutting-edge employment law issues. The seminar will begin with a one-hour Elimination of Bias lunch presentation featuring retired Justice Alan Page, followed by a jam-packed afternoon of employment law update presentations featuring insights from FaegreBD’s employment lawyers, in-house counsel and retired U.S. District Court Judge James Rosenbaum.
This year’s discussions will include:
- Elimination of Bias in Minnesota: A Conversation With Justice Alan Page
- Wage & Hour Update: The Latest on Everything from Regulations to New Case Developments
- The Year In Review: Developments in Federal and State Law
- DTSA Update and Best Practices for Avoiding Electronic Misappropriation
- 2018 Immigration Law Forecast: Employers Prepare for High Levels of Scrutiny & Audits
- What’s the Big Deal About Big Data?
- To Arbitrate or Not to Arbitrate
For more information, including a detailed agenda, please visit the event website.
An application for Minnesota Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Elimination of Bias credit will be submitted. The program will also be submitted to the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) for continuing education credit review.
There is no fee to attend.
Questions? Please contact Angela Wood at +1 303 607 3662 or firstname.lastname@example.org