The immigration and global mobility team at Faegre Baker Daniels is delighted to invite you to a free webinar focused on changes in U.S. business immigration under Trump’s administration. This webinar is a 60-minute informal session where our speakers will update you on hot topics in immigration and global mobility, including recent updates from the Trump administration, and then give you an opportunity to ask questions. This webinar is part of a series of immigration and global mobility webinars presented by our U.S. and global teams in 2017.
Please join us as we discuss:
- I-9 and E-Verify updates
- “Buy American and Hire American” EO – what this means for H-1B work visas
- H-1B cap and suspension of premium processing update
- Impact of Trump administration on other work visas, including F-1 STEM OPT and H-4 EAD
- Travel Ban 2.0 – where things stand
- Enforcement and what this means for U.S. employers
- Extreme vetting – what this means at airports, borders and consulates
- PERM labor certification applications – current processing and future outlook on process
This webinar will be a fast-paced session discussing these hot topics, as well as any additional updates relevant to U.S. business immigration and what we have seen so far from the Trump administration. Please bring your questions on these and other U.S. immigration issues.
There is no charge to attend; however, you must register in advance.
An application for standard Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit will be submitted in Colorado, California, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Minnesota. An application for Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) credit will also be submitted.
Questions? Contact Kelley Mann at +1 317 237 1161 or kelley.mann@FaegreBD.com.