The immigration and global mobility team at Faegre Baker Daniels is delighted to invite you to a free webinar focused on “Hot Topics in U.S. Business Immigration – Travel Ban 3.0, DACA, H-1B RFEs and More Updates From the Trump Administration.” This webinar is a 60-minute informal session where our speakers will update you on recent immigration and global mobility hot topics, including recent changes and updates from the Trump administration, and then give you an opportunity to ask questions. This webinar is part of a series of immigration and global mobility webinars presented by our U.S. and global teams in 2017.
Please join us as we discuss:
- Travel Ban 3.0
- DACA Rescission
- H-1B RFEs – Level 1/Level 2
- I-9 and E-Verify updates
- “Buy American and Hire American” EO – additional updates and issues with business immigration
- H-1B suspension of premium processing update
- Employment-based I-485 permanent residence interviews starting on October 1
- I-131 advance parole denials
- October Visa Bulletin update
- Travel Ban 2.0 – where things stand
- Update on immigration legislation
- PERM labor certification applications – current processing and future outlook on process
- And more!
This webinar will be a fast-paced session discussing these hot topics, as well as any additional updates relevant to U.S. business immigration and what we have seen so far from the Trump administration. Please bring your questions on these and other U.S. immigration issues.
There is no charge to attend; however, you must register in advance.
An application for standard Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit will be submitted in Colorado, California, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Minnesota. An application for Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) credit will also be submitted.
Questions? Contact Kelley Mann at 317.237.1161 or kelley.mann@FaegreBD.com