In addition, we will address some of the latest changes in data protection law that could impact your business and its use of social media.
The discussion will cover strategies for handling challenging issues such as:
- Social media policies
- Monitoring employee social media use and conduct
- Recruiting through social media
- Researching candidates through social media
- Negative publicity from social media
- Disciplinary action for misuse of social media
Huw Beverley-Smith, our data privacy and cybersecurity specialist, will join Emma Vennesson and Nicole Truso from our labor & employment team to advise on the changes companies can make to ensure social media policies and procedures are compliant and suitable for any eventuality.
This webinar will be chaired by David Glenwright from JC Social Media. David is head of Training and Special Projects, and will be joined by Jodie Cook, owner of JC Social Media.