Please join the immigration and global mobility team at Faegre Baker Daniels for a free webinar focused on “Hot Topics in U.S. Business Immigration – USCIS Memos, H-1B RFEs and More Updates From the Trump Administration.” At this 60-minute, informal webinar, our speakers will update you on recent immigration and global mobility hot topics, including recent changes and updates from the Trump administration, and then give you an opportunity to ask questions. This webinar is part of a series of immigration and global mobility webinars presented by our U.S. and global teams.
Please join us as we discuss the following topics and more:
• USCIS July 13, 2018 Memo/Issuance of Certain RFEs and NOIDs; Revisions to Adjudicator’s Field Manual (AFM)
• USCIS June 28, 2018/Updated Guidance for the Referral of Cases and Issuance of Notices to Appear (NTAs) in Cases Involving Inadmissible and Deportable Aliens
• F-1/J-1 Unlawful Presence Memo
• H-1B Specialty Occupation RFEs and denials
• Employment-based I-485 permanent residence interviews
• Travel Ban 3.0
• Recent updates and projections with the Visa Bulletin
• Immigration compliance and recent raids, including I-9 and E-Verify updates
This webinar will be a fast-paced session discussing these hot topics, as well as any additional updates relevant to U.S. business immigration and what we have seen so far from the Trump administration. Please bring your questions on these and other U.S. immigration issues.
There is no charge to attend; however, you must register in advance.
An application for standard Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit will be submitted in Colorado, California, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Minnesota. An application for Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) credit will also be submitted.
Questions? If you have questions about this program, please contact Kelley Mann or call +1 317 237 1161.