Kristen’s expertise includes process workflows, data management, database creation and data production. She uses review and data management tools to assist in the litigation process and create customized solutions to help legal teams understand their client data.
Kristen’s expertise includes:
- Planning and budgeting
- Electronically Stored Information (ESI) data collection
- Litigation holds
- ESI processing
- Document review
- Production protocol/process
- Risk assessment and mitigation strategies
- Selection/management of outside vendors
Kristen’s management tool proficiencies include:
- LAW PreDiscovery
- Case Notebook
- Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Before joining FaegreBD, Kristen worked as operations manager for a litigation coding and scanning vendor. She also worked as an international operations manager for a local publishing company and lived in India and the Philippines managing data coding vendors.