Before joining Faegre Baker Daniels, Brian was an associate at the intellectual property firm of Van Dyke, Gardner, Linn & Burkhart LLP in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He also worked as a project engineer at Rosenthal Manufacturing in Northbrook, Illinois. Brian has substantial experience in mechanical and electrical design, especially with industrial automation machinery and control systems.
During mechanical engineering and leadership studies at Northern Arizona University from 1997-2001, Brian spent some time as an air traffic controller at Papillon Airways Inc. in Grand Canyon, Arizona, managing the heliport and clearing helicopters for takeoff and landing. He was responsible for up to 16 aircraft and the safety of more than 100 pilots and passengers.
- Faegre Baker Daniels — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2016 and 2017
- Pi Tau Sigma Mechanical Engineering Honors Society
- CALI Award for Excellence — Legal Writing
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Board Member, TekVenture Maker Space
- Board Member, Bicycle Friendly Fort Wayne
- Member, Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana