Much of Libby’s work relates to digital health — the intersection of internet, technology and health, including:
- Internet pharmacies and pharmacy compliance.
- Telemedicine / telehealth.
- Opioid and substance use disorder issues online, including the Ryan Haight Act.
- Pharmaceutical supply chain security and integrity.
- Counterfeit, falsified and substandard medicines.
- Drug price transparency.
- Internet governance and ICANN policy.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulatory and user fee reforms.
- International regulatory harmonization and capacity building.
For more on these issues, check out the Digital Health Law and Policy LinkedIn Group that Libby helps lead. She also helped found and currently advises the Alliance for Safe Online Pharmacies Global (ASOP Global) and the ASOP Global Foundation, two globally-active nonprofit organizations dedicated to addressing illegal online drug sellers.
Libby is proud to represent a number of national organizations and coalitions on a variety of issues, including (but not limited to) the:
- American Telemedicine Association (ATA).
- Coalition for a Secure and Transparent Internet.
- Medical Transportation Access Coalition.
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP).
- National Council for Behavioral Health.
- Wholesale and Specialty Insurance Association (WSIA).
International Digital Health Consulting
Due to the internet’s broad reach, public health, patient safety and compliance with the rule of law are inherently global — and so is Libby's work. Libby counsels clients on issues involving governments and private sector stakeholders in the European Union, India, Canada, Asia and Latin America. She participates in global Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) meetings and working groups, engages in various forums within the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation's Regulatory Harmonization Steering Committee (RHSC), and often collaborates with other multilateral organizations.
Libby serves clients of Faegre Baker Daniels Consulting as a consulting professional, and does not act as a lawyer for those clients. Separately, Libby serves other clients as a lawyer for Faegre Baker Daniels LLP. She can help you decide which services are best for you. Learn more.
An avid athlete, Libby enjoys regular morning workouts, weekend sports with her family and the occasional competitive tennis match. In her spare time, she can be found playing with her young son, catching up on TEDTalks podcasts or scuba diving.