Jodi represents clients in all aspects of U.S. and international trademark law, including:
• Global trademark portfolio and brand management.
• Clearance searches and opinions.
• Prosecution of domestic and international trademark applications.
• Opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
• Resolution of interparty disputes before trademark offices worldwide.
• Development of domain name strategies and resolution of domain name disputes, including arbitration under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
• Execution of trademark watching and enforcement strategies
• Drafting license, co-branding, coexistence and settlement agreements.
• Due diligence reviews.
• Managing and executing software license compliance and antipiracy programs.
Jodi advises on trademark issues related to licensing, acquisitions and due diligence, and the specific trademark needs of franchisors. Jodi counsels a range of clients in various industries, including banking, retail, restaurant, human resources, consumer products, professional sports and franchising.