Dianna’s experience encompasses all aspects of U.S. and international trademark law, including:
- Global trademark portfolio and brand management.
- Clearance searches and opinions.
- Prosecution of domestic and international trademark applications.
- Policing and enforcement of trademark rights.
- Due diligence reviews.
- Preparing assignment documents.
Dianna joined Faegre Baker Daniels as a paralegal. Prior to joining the firm, she worked as an in-house paralegal at a medical device company, managing U.S. and foreign trademark portfolios, searching trademark clearance, drafting confidentiality agreements and patent license agreements and reviewing label and advertising.