Teresa represents clients in the in a wide variety of manners including:
- Contract disputes.
- Breach of fiduciary duty, shareholder, and related business disputes.
- Medical device defense.
- Asbestos mass tort defense.
- Multidistrict litigation.
- Valuing and dividing corporations, limited liability corporations, partnerships, professional practices and proprietorships.
- Complex individual and family disputes.
Teresa enjoys running and cooking with her family, and is an aspiring children’s book author. Teresa is passionate about public service, in particular, firefighters. Teresa is married to a firefighter and they have five children – all daughters, about whom Teresa is most passionate of all.