Trial Lawyer and Experienced Litigator
Michael has litigated and tried cases involving:
- Insurance bad faith and breach of contract claims
- Consumer protection claims
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Environmental regulation litigation
- Land use disputes
- Securities fraud claims
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Valuation litigation relating to corporate reorganizations
- Bankruptcy adversary proceedings
- Legal malpractice claims
- Business contract disputes
Counsel to Professional Sports Team
Michael has represented the Colorado Rockies Baseball Club for over 20 years in connection with a wide variety of matters involving litigation and dispute resolution, including serving as first-chair in a month-long trial concerning ownership transfers and valuation of the Club.
Michael represents clients in major litigation in the insurance and financial services, sports, energy and natural resources, telecommunications and media, and professional services sectors.
Michael is a member of the American Arbitration Association’s approved Roster of Arbitrators.