Jacqueline has advised and represented employers on the spectrum of employment law issues, including:
- Harassment, discrimination and retaliation claims
- Enforcement of non-competes and restrictive covenants
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)/wage and hour disputes
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) compliance
- Enforcement of employment contract
- False Claim Act disputes
- Drug and alcohol testing issues
Jacqueline co-leads FaegreBD’s employment litigation practice.
Administrative Proceedings & Investigations
Jacqueline represents employers during administrative proceedings before the EEOC and MDHR. She conducts workplace investigations and climate audits to help employers manage risk.
Jacqueline has represented clients in a range of industries, including manufacturing, financial services, health care, medical device, insurance, religious institutions, construction and automotive.