Her litigation experience includes:
- Collecting, reviewing and producing documents.
- Drafting motions and pleadings.
- Cite checking legal authority and record evidence.
- Proofing and editing legal briefs.
- Preparing deposition and trial exhibits.
- Handling client and witness communications.
- Preparing for and assisting at trial.
Before joining Faegre Baker Daniels, Claire worked in nonprofit and corporate organizations. In addition to intellectual property, Claire’s prior litigation experience includes mass tort, personal injury and product liability.