Product Liability and Commercial Litigation
Sarah’s litigation experience includes:
- Advising clients on early resolution strategy following initial investigation
- Navigating and briefing complex removal issues
- Negotiating settlements
- Taking and defending fact witness depositions
- Preparing for expert depositions
- Developing strategy for and drafting dispositive motions, pretrial motions and appellate briefs
Sarah works with clients ranging from a leading manufacturer of minimally invasive devices, to a Fortune 500 manufacturer of power equipment and gasoline engines, to the world’s largest beverage company.
Sarah is also obtaining “in-house” experience while seconded to the legal department one of the world’s leading manufacturers of minimally invasive devices, where she manages various litigation dockets and works alongside internal stakeholders to facilitate timely, strategic decisions that meet business objectives.
Before attending law school, Sarah worked in marketing with an Indianapolis law firm, coached a state champion lacrosse team, and interned with a contemporary French designer in Paris.