Cathi’s responsibilities include:
- Drafting pleadings
- Reviewing and summarizing medical records
- Conducting legal research
- Communicating with courts and counsel
- Retaining, communicating with and providing review documents to expert witnesses
- Preparing for depositions and hearings
- Managing court deadlines
- Preparing demonstrative exhibits
- Preparing for and supporting trials
Cathi is proficient with research and trial tools such as Summation, CaseLogistix, Trial Director, Westlaw, LexisNexis and CourLink.
Before joining Faegre Baker Daniels, Cathi worked as a paralegal at several Indianapolis law firms, focusing on litigation, medical malpractice and product liability.