Sean serves clients in fields including:
Prior to joining the firm, Sean developed novel solutions for energy storage challenges as a PhD candidate at Harvard University. His expertise in materials science and engineering includes:
- 3D printing/additive manufacturing
- Battery fabrication and characterization
- Colloidal science and engineering
- Ceramics processing and characterization
- Non-Newtonian rheological characterization
Sean holds three pending patent applications for his innovative work in 3D printing and Li-ion batteries.
Sean is attending Santa Clara University School of Law and anticipates graduating with his J.D. in 2023.