Jeff is experienced in:
- MDLs and class actions
- Drafting Daubert and summary judgment motions
- Legal analysis and research
- Witness interview and deposition preparation
- Expert witnesses
- Taking and defending depositions
- Working with regulatory, medical and engineering experts
During law school, Jeff served as a summer associate at Faegre Baker Daniels in Minneapolis and law clerk in the Minneapolis City Attorney’s Office. Before law school, he provided operational support to a team of lawyers at the Medical-Legal Partnership in Boston.
Jeff also worked as a research analyst for the National Association for State Community Services Programs (NASCSP) and public policy fellow with the Jewish Council for Public Affairs in Washington, D.C.