Twenty-four partners at Faegre Baker Daniels LLP have been honored as 2013 Lawyers of the Year in their respective markets and practice areas by The Best Lawyers in America.
A respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, Best Lawyers designates Lawyers of the Year in high-profile legal specialties in large legal communities. Only one lawyer in each practice specialty and metropolitan area is honored as the Lawyer of the Year based on his or her abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Lawyers of the Year from Faegre Baker Daniels represent the best in their fields in the cities of Denver, Fort Wayne, Indianapolis and Minneapolis.
Denver Lawyers of the Year
- Jeffrey A. Brimer: Franchise Law
- Charles D. Calvin: Real Estate Law
- James H. Carroll: Venture Capital Law
- Jack Sperber: Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
Fort Wayne Lawyers of the Year
- Jon A. Bomberger: Real Estate Law
- John R. Burns III: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- N. Reed Silliman: Corporate Law
Indianapolis Lawyers of the Year
- Michelle Kaiser Bray: Trademark Law
- Trevor Carter: Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Scott Chinn: Public Finance Law
- J. Murray Clark: Government Relations Practice
- Francina A. Dlouhy: Administrative/Regulatory Law; Litigation & Controversy – Tax
- David A. Given: Labor Law – Management
- Paul Lowell Haines: Education Law
- David R. Hamer: Litigation – Banking & Finance
- Jay Jaffe: Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Jerry R. Jenkins: Litigation – Antitrust
- Tibor D. Klopfer: Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Robert K. Stanley: Bet-the-Company Litigation
- David C. Worrell: Banking and Finance Law
Minneapolis Lawyers of the Year
- Philip S. Garon: Corporate Law
- J. Hazen Graves: Non-Profit/Charities Law
- David B. Miller: Securities/Capital Markets Law
- Scott W. Wright: Immigration Law
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current, 19th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2013) is based on detailed evaluations of lawyers by 36,000 other leading attorneys.