Discover your next opportunity
10 Reasons to Join
- Work for the best. Our teams perform challenging work in support of top clients, including more than 75 Fortune 500 companies.
- Work with the best. We’re a firm of high performers who are driven by our client’s point of view. Four of our practices are nationally ranked by Chambers USA.
- Work together. FaegreBD colleagues support and respect each other. Our collaborative culture values diverse perspectives and backgrounds, and we consistently earn recognition as a Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality.
- Work across borders. Our teams collaborate across 13 offices and three countries, supporting clients worldwide.
- Offer more to clients. 750 legal and consulting professionals across more than 80 practice areas present endless cross-serving opportunities.
- Enrich your full life. We value the total person and support individual well-being. We encourage and facilitate healthy work-life balance and have been repeatedly named a top law firm for women.
- Be rewarded. We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Grow professionally and personally. We invest in your success by offering numerous opportunities for training, development and advancement.
- Serve the community. We provide opportunities to give back to local areas through firm-sponsored pro bono and community service activities.
- Be positioned for success from day one. We extend a warm welcome to new colleagues, complete with the tools needed to excel and provide value to clients.
Benefits & Rewards
Care for Your and Your Family's Health
- Medical insurance, with a variety of plan options
- Dental insurance
- Vision plans
- FSAs and HSAs for eligible participants
Coverage under these plans is available for employees and their family members, including dependent children under the age of 26.
Balance Your Goals
- Flexible work options, including work schedules and telecommuting arrangements*
- Generous paid time off programs, including paid holidays
- Generous paid parental leave programs for all new parents (including adoptive parents) and paid disability for birth mothers
- Paid time to participate in firm-sponsored community service activities
- Professional development opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Backup care benefits for children and adults
- Tuition reimbursement
- Business casual, casual Fridays and dress for your work day available in applicable locations
We recognize the importance of health and wellness and strive to provide resources and information that enhance the overall well-being of each and every individual, including:
- LifeWorks, an employee assistance program (EAP), designed to help with all of life's questions, issues or concerns
- Virgin Pulse, a digital wellness platform, designed to educate, promote and incentivize holistic well-being
- Gym membership discounts and onsite fitness classes in applicable locations
- Policies that encourage self-care and help-seeking for all
- Partnerships with well-being experts
Aligned with our historic commitment to wellness, in 2018 we became an inaugural signatory to the American Bar Association’s Well-Being Pledge Campaign, focused on promoting wellness, including support for individuals struggling with substance abuse and mental health disorders.
Plan for the Future
Prepare for the Unexpected
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance provided by the firm
- Voluntary supplemental and dependent life insurance
- Business travel accident insurance provided by the firm
- Short and long-term disability benefits and insurance provided by the firm