Discover your next opportunity
At Faegre Baker Daniels, we create an impact together. Whatever your career path or background, you’ll find collaborative colleagues, a supportive firm, and opportunities to grow personally and professionally. Working together, we consistently provide excellent experiences for clients and improve our communities.
10 Reasons to Join
- Work for the best. Our teams perform challenging work in support of top clients, including more than 75 Fortune 500 companies.
- Work with the best. We’re a firm of high performers who are driven by our client’s point of view. Four of our practices are nationally ranked by Chambers USA.
- Work together. FaegreBD colleagues support and respect each other. Our collaborative culture values diverse perspectives and backgrounds, and we consistently earn recognition as a Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality.
- Work across borders. Our teams collaborate across 13 offices and three countries, supporting clients worldwide.
- Offer more to clients. 750 legal and consulting professionals across more than 80 practice areas present endless cross-serving opportunities.
- Enrich your full life. We value the total person and support individual well-being. We encourage and facilitate healthy work-life balance and have been repeatedly named a top law firm for women.
- Be rewarded. We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Grow professionally and personally. We invest in your success by offering numerous opportunities for training, development and advancement.
- Serve the community. We provide opportunities to give back to local areas through firm-sponsored pro bono and community service activities.
- Be positioned for success from day one. We extend a warm welcome to new colleagues, complete with the tools needed to excel and provide value to clients.
Benefits & Rewards
We offer benefit and reward programs that provide peace of mind and fit the needs of all FaegreBD personnel. Our programs foster healthy lifestyles and well-being, financial security, recognition for contributions, work-life balance, and a professionally rewarding work environment.
We recognize performance and reward employees with competitive pay through our annual compensation and evaluation programs.
Care for Your and Your Family's Health
- Medical insurance, with a variety of plan options
- Dental insurance
- Vision plans
- FSAs and HSAs for eligible participants
Coverage under these plans is available for employees and their family members, including dependent children under the age of 26.
Balance Your Goals
We offer benefits and programs to help individuals successfully integrate work, life and community involvement.
- Flexible work options, including work schedules and telecommuting arrangements*
- Generous paid time off programs, including paid holidays
- Generous parental leave programs and paid disability for birth mothers
- Paid time to participate in firm-sponsored community service activities
- Professional development opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Backup care benefits for children and adults
- Tuition reimbursement
- Business casual, casual Fridays and dress for your work day available in applicable locations
We recognize the importance of health and wellness and strive to provide resources and information that enhance the overall well-being of each and every individual, including:
- An employee assistance program (EAP)
- Digital wellness platform designed to promote and incentivize holistic wellbeing
- Gym membership discounts and onsite fitness classes in applicable locations
Plan for the Future
We offer retirement benefits that fit individual needs, with programs and services to help plan for the future. In addition, we provide debt consolidation and refinancing support.
Prepare for the Unexpected
Income protection options help partners, employees and their families financially when unforeseen circumstances occur:
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance provided by the firm
- Voluntary supplemental and dependent life insurance
- Business travel accident insurance provided by the firm
- Short and long-term disability benefits and insurance provided by the firm
Save on Transit
Our pre-tax parking/transit plan allows eligible participants to save on parking and mass transit expenses.