Twenty-seven partners at Faegre Baker Daniels LLP are being recognized by Benchmark Litigation 2014, the definitive guide to America's leading litigation firms and attorneys. In addition, the firm's Illinois, Indiana and Minneapolis offices were ranked among the top recommended litigation firms in their respective states.
The firm's Fort Wayne, Indianapolis and South Bend offices were named "highly recommended" by Benchmark Litigation 2014, making the firm one of only four in Indiana to receive this distinction. The Minneapolis office was listed as one of six "highly recommended" litigation firms in Minnesota and the Chicago office was designated "recommended" for Illinois.
Nineteen litigators at Faegre Baker Daniels were listed as "local litigation stars," individuals who were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers. They are:
- David Allen, Chicago – General commercial
- Ellen Boshkoff, Indianapolis – Appellate, general commercial, labor and employment
- Leslie Fields, Denver – Real estate
- David Gross, Minneapolis/Silicon Valley – Intellectual property
- David Herzog, Indianapolis – General commercial, securities
- David Irmscher, Fort Wayne – Intellectual property
- Jon Laramore, Indianapolis – Appellate
- Michael McCarthy, Denver – Antitrust, environmental, insurance, securities
- James O'Neal, Minneapolis – Product liability
- Andrea Roberts Pierson, Indianapolis – Appellate, general commercial, product liability
- Joseph Price, Minneapolis – Product liability
- Chris Scanlon, Indianapolis – General commercial, insurance, product liability, securities
- Robert Stanley, Indianapolis – General commercial
- Joseph Tanner, Indianapolis – Product liability
- Kevin Toner, Indianapolis – General commercial
- James Volling, Minneapolis – Appellate, securities, white collar crime
- Charles Webber, Minneapolis – Appellate, energy and natural resources, securities
- Wendy Wildung, Minneapolis – Appellate, general commercial
- Joseph "Jay" Yeager, Minneapolis – General commercial, securities
Additionally, eight Faegre Baker Daniels lawyers are listed as "future stars," partners who were consistently referenced by peers and clients as litigators who are likely to become "local litigation stars" in coming editions of the guide. They are:
- Craig Borowski, Indianapolis
- Trevor Carter, Indianapolis
- Scott Chinn, Indianapolis
- Amy Fiterman, Minneapolis
- Natalie Hanlon-Leh, Denver
- Rachel Nguyen, Chicago
- Kathy Osborn, Indianapolis
- Paul Wolfla, Indianapolis
Benchmark Litigation's results are the culmination of a six-month research period that allows the publication to conduct extensive interviews with litigators and their clients. During these interviews, researchers examine recent casework handled by the firms and ask sources to offer their professional opinions on litigators practicing within their state.
Benchmark Litigation provides general counsel with a detailed analysis of the best commercial and financial litigators in the U.S. operates from the New York offices of Institutional Investor and Euromoney's Legal Media Group.