Eight partners from the Des Moines office of Faegre Baker Daniels have been named to the 2015 edition of Great Plains Super Lawyers, and three attorneys were named to the publication’s list of Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers rates outstanding lawyers in more than 70 practice areas based on peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection includes statewide nominations, peer evaluations and independent research.
The "Rising Stars" designation honors leading attorneys who are 40 years or younger and have been practicing for 10 years or less.
Faegre Baker Daniels’ 2015 Great Plains Super Lawyers:
- Michael Abbott – Securities and Corporate Finance; Mergers & Acquisitions; Banking
- Jacob Bylund – Business Litigation; General Litigation
- Terri Combs – Business Litigation; Securities Litigation
- Michael Giudicessi – Employment Litigation; Media/Advertising; Business/Corporate
- Ross Johnson – Civil Litigation Defense; Personal Injury Defense
- Lance Lange – Business Litigation; Antitrust Litigation; Securities Litigation
- Jesse Linebaugh – Securities Litigation; Business Litigation
- Kim Walker – General Litigation, Food and Drugs
Faegre Baker Daniels’ 2015 Great Plains Rising Stars:
- Karin Johnson – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Todd Langel – Food and Drugs, Energy and Natural Resources, Business Litigation
- Angela Morales – Business Litigation