Faegre Baker Daniels is honored to announce that 18 attorneys were named among Chicago’s 2016 Leading Lawyers, three of whom were named Emerging Lawyers.
Leading Lawyers is a division of Law Bulletin Publishing Company, the flagship of the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin. After peers outside of their firm nominate the attorneys, an advisory board selects recipients.
Emerging Lawyers comprise the top 2 percent of all licensed lawyers in Illinois who are under the age of 40 or who are within their first 10 years of practicing law.
Leading Lawyers and Emerging Lawyers are included on the Leading Lawyers website and in a special print edition.
2016 Emerging Lawyers
- Gregory P. Abrams, Employment Law: Management
- Shawn M. Doorhy, Construction Law, Real Estate Law: Commercial
- James J. Saul, Copyright & Trademark Law, Intellectual Property Law
2016 Leading Lawyers
- Edward C. Fitzpatrick, Banking & Financial Institutions Law
- Catherine C. Gryczan, Closely & Privately Held Business Law, International Business & Trade Law
- Nicholas O. Isaacson, Corporate Finance Law; International Business & Trade Law; Mergers & Acquisitions Law; Securities & Venture Finance Law
- Michael J. Kanute, Products Liability Defense Law
- Colby Anne Kingsbury, Commercial Litigation
- Kurt M. Lebakken: Corporate Finance Law; International Business & Trade Law; Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Richard E. Michaels, Closely & Privately Held Business Law, Corporate Finance Law, International Business & Trade Law
- David W. Porteous, Commercial Litigation, Securities & Venture Finance Law,
- Douglas L. Prochnow, Commercial Litigation, Products Liability Defense Law
- Christopher J. Reckamp, Intellectual Property Law
- John A. Roberts, Commercial Litigation, Health Law, Products Liability Defense Law
- Daniel J. Schwartz, Intellectual Property Law
- Ernest Summers, III, Insurance Coverage & Reinsurance Law
- Michael B. Viner, Real Estate Law: Commercial
- David L. Weinstein, Employment Law: Management, Labor Law: Management