Justin focuses on providing exemplary client service and seamlessly adjusting work plans as clients’ strategies shift.
Justin’s expertise includes:
- Planning and budgeting
- Electronically Stored Information (ESI) data collection
- Litigation hold
- ESI processing
- Document review
- Production protocol/process
- Risk assessment and mitigation strategies
- Selection/management of outside vendors
Justin’s management tool proficiencies include:
- Case Notebook
- Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Lexis-Nexis LAW
Before joining Faegre Baker Daniels, Justin worked as director of project management for an e-litigation service provider, supporting large law firms and Fortune 500 corporations during litigation.
A veteran, Justin spent six years in the United States Air Force as an electrical and environmental specialist.